£25 new patient examination, free for under 16s when parent/guardian is our patient.
Always complimentary x-ray when needed
Our competitive pricing will help you get the treatment you require without breaking the bank
We make sure you get the aftercare you deserve with each of our treatments.
Anxiety Free Clinics
Our clinics are built with comfortability in mind.
From Checkup To Fillings
We Have The Right Packages For You
Competitive Pricing with Transparent Treatment PlansOver 30 years of experience
Flexible finance packages
World class facilities
Anxiety free clinics
Child friendly environment & treatments
£25 including X-Ray
At your check-up, we may:
- carry out a full examination of your mouth, teeth and gums;
- carry out an oral cancer screening;
- ask about and give advice on your diet, smoking and drinking ask about your teeth-cleaning habits and give you advice on the best ways to keep your mouth, teeth and gums health;
- explain any risks, as well as dental costs, of all treatment you may need;
- discuss with you when your next visit should be.
Many of us have got used to going to the dentist every 6 months but you might need to go more often or less often than this, depending on how healthy your mouth and teeth are. We will let you know about when you should have your next appointment. If you have problems with your teeth between check-ups, contact us to make an earlier appointment.