IMPROVE YOUR SMILE WITH INVISALIGN BRACES
A smile is the surest symbol of joy and is a tell-tale sign that one is content and happy. Every smile is unique to an individual and the situation. Whether it’s a wry smile, a flirtatious grin or a hearty laugh, everyone enjoys a natural smile. A perfect smile, however, is not always easy to achieve. You might need some help.
If you have struggled with crooked, crowded or malaligned teeth and braces seem like a nightmare, you best believe you are up for a beautiful revelation. Invisalign braces are most definitely the solution for you.
What are Invisalign braces?
Invisalign is a brand of clear orthodontic aligners that help align and orient teeth. These aligners work as a series of custom-made well-fitted trays that help straighten teeth in as much time as metal braces. Because they are essentially invisible, they are more preferred by teens and young adults as compared to the bulky framework of braces.
Invisalign clear aligners are generally made with specialized hard plastic and in conjunction with 3-D technology making the procedure both painless and non-invasive. The Invisalign digital scan allows you to visualize teeth positions and orientations before the fabrication of the trays.
How long does it take to straighten the teeth?
The process usually takes between 10 and 24 months. However, if you are an adult who had braces as a kid, it can take as little as 10 weeks with the Invisalign braces. A single Invisalign tray is used for 2 weeks after which another tray may be assigned, continuing the cycle until the teeth are aligned perfectly.
An Invisalign aligner should be strictly worn 22 hours a day and should be cleaned periodically.
Are you suitable for Invisalign braces?
No matter what age you are, as long as your adult teeth are fully grown, you can consider Invisalign as a valid option. This could be for teenagers too. Invisalign is a viable orthodontic treatment option. Whether it is gap teeth, open bites, and crowded teeth or position of a single tooth, Invisalign may be the best option.
In cases where your dental problems are severe, you may require other type braces to align your teeth. Consult us at Banning Dental Group before ruling yourself out as we are specialists in all type of orthodontics.
How are Invisalign braces superior to traditional braces?
Invisalign clear aligners come with a wide range of benefits that win the orthodontic conquest against traditional metal braces.
- Aesthetics: Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible and give better visual regard to onlookers as compared to metal braces. Who would want to land up with a mouth full of metal when you can have a great-looking set of pearly whites?
- The comfort of wear: Since these Invisalign aligners are made up of plastic, nicks and cuts caused by the traditional metal wires and brackets of braces can be avoided.
- Convenience for removal: The biggest drawback of metal braces comes with its inability to be removable. Invisalign aligners are more relaxed with the duration of wear and can be removed every time you want to eat.
- Faster results: Invisalign aligners have been recorded to work faster than braces in straightening teeth and arranging them in great alignment.
- Predictability: Working with advanced technology, clear aligners straighten teeth more predictably and comfortably. You can see the end result on the digitized image to get an idea of what your teeth would look like after the treatment.
With all the benefits of Invisalign braces, there is no doubt that they offer an easy and affordable method to regain your confidence to smile. Yield the welfare of Invisalign clear aligners and make your every day filled with smiles and waves of laughter. As a clear-cut and outstanding alternative to conventional braces, Invisalign aligners are really revolutionary wonders for malaligned teeth! Get yours today!.