£25 new patient examination, free for under 16s when parent/guardian is our patient.
Our competitive pricing will help you get the treatment you require without breaking the bank
We make sure you get the aftercare you deserve with each of our treatments.
Anxiety Free Clinics
Our clinics are built with comfortability in mind.
From Checkup To Fillings
We Have The Right Packages For You
Competitive Pricing with Transparent Treatment Plans
Over 30 years of experience
Flexible finance packages
World class facilities
Anxiety free clinics
Child friendly environment & treatments
Routine Dental Check Up
During your dental examination, we will:
- Carry out a full examination of your mouth, teeth and gums;
- Carry out an oral cancer screening;
- Ask about and give advice on your diet, smoking and drinking ask about your teeth-cleaning habits and give you advice on the best ways to keep your mouth, teeth and gums health;
- Explain any risks, as well as the costs, of any treatment you may need;
- Discuss with you when your next visit should be.
Dental Check Up Cost
£25 including X-Ray
FREE for children, when parents are registered with us.
What if I have a tooth that needs a filling?
During your dental check up, it is easy to identify whether you may need any dental fillings. Whilst nobody looks forward to having a filling, spotting and treating a cavity early during a routine examination prevents further tooth decay and infections.