We believe our work has the highest quality and offer one of the most comprehensive warranties available in
How about a lifetime warranty for our dental implants and a 5-year warranty on all inlays, crowns, bridges,
implant restorations and veneers.
SmileCare is valid to all our patients if the following terms are met:
- The patient attends a Banning Dental Practice for a minimum of two hygienist appointments in each
subsequent year following completion of treatment and has adhered to the prescribed maintenance
- No damage has occurred as a consequence of further dental treatment, undue care or trauma.
- No balance remains outstanding on the patient’s account.
- Failure is not the result of tooth decay, periodontal disease or
- Implant patients must attend for a review examination 12 months after
the restoration is fitted for the purpose of radiographic monitoring.
- If an implant fails to integrate or loses integration with the
none within the first 5 years, we will replace the implant free
of charge on one occasion, subject to sufficient bone being
available to anchor a new implant. If an implant fails to
integrate after subsequent replacement, this implant will not be
- All ceramic restoration will be replaced once only and
if future fractures develop, the replacement cost will
be borne by the patient. Following the fracture of a
restoration the patient will be required to wear a soft
bite guard at night-time to prevent the overloading of
- All practitioners are individually responsible
for the care and treatment they provide and are
fully covered by personal professional